How MrBeast Dodged Death by Rejecting $250,000 Seat on Titanic Submarine

Publish date: 2024-05-09

MrBeast Dodged Death by turning down an invitation to ride a submarine that was supposed to visit the Titanic wreckage.

The submarine, called the Titan, was lost at sea on June 18, 2023, with five people on board.

Here are some of the details and facts about how MrBeast dodged death and what happened to the Titanic submarine.

Who is MrBeast?

MrBeast, whose real name is Jimmy Donaldson, is a YouTube star who is known for his viral videos that feature extravagant stunts, challenges, and philanthropy.

He has over 100 million subscribers on his main channel and over 20 million subscribers on his gaming channel.

He is also the founder of Team Trees, a campaign that raised over $20 million to plant 20 million trees around the world.

Mr Beast is also a fan of adventure and exploration, as he has made videos about visiting abandoned places, exploring haunted houses, and traveling to exotic locations.

He has also expressed his interest in visiting the Titanic wreckage, which lies at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.

How did MrBeast dodge death?

MrBeast dodged death by rejecting an invitation to ride a submarine that was supposed to visit the Titanic wreckage.

He revealed this on his Twitter account on June 25, 2023, saying:

“I was invited earlier this month to ride the Titanic submarine, I said no. Kind of scary that I could have been on it…”

I was invited earlier this month to ride the titanic submarine, I said no. Kind of scary that I could have been on it pic.twitter.com/bQUnaRiczA

— MrBeast (@MrBeast) June 25, 2023

The titanic submarine he was referring to was the Titan, a small submersible that was operated by Oceangate Expeditions, a company that offers tourist trips to the Titanic site.

The Titan was designed to carry five people: a pilot and four passengers who each paid $250,000 for the experience.

The Titan was scheduled to make its first voyage to the Titanic on June 18, 2023, but it never returned.

According to The Verge, the Titan was lost about an hour and forty-five minutes into its voyage after encountering an underwater implosion that damaged its hull and communication systems.

The fate of the five people on board is unknown, as no distress signal or debris has been detected.

The search and rescue efforts have been hampered by bad weather and technical difficulties.

What happened to the Titanic submarine?

The Titanic submarine, or the Titan, is still missing at sea and presumed sunk.

The cause of the implosion that doomed the Titan is still unclear, but some experts have speculated that it could have been due to a malfunction in its pressure system or a collision with an object.

It was one of only three submarines in the world that could reach the depth of the Titanic wreckage, which lies at about 12,500 feet below sea level.

The other two are owned by Russia and France.

The Titanic wreckage is a historic site that attracts many explorers and tourists who want to see the remains of the famous ship that sank on April 15, 1912, after hitting an iceberg.

The ship was considered unsinkable and its sinking was one of the deadliest maritime disasters in history.

Conclusion

How MrBeast Dodged Death is a term that reveals how the YouTube star avoided a fatal accident by turning down an invitation to ride a submarine that was supposed to visit the Titanic wreckage.

The submarine, called the Titan, was lost at sea on June 18, 2023, with five people on board.

MrBeast dodged death by saying no to the $250,000 seat on the Titanic submarine.

ncG1vNJzZmibnq6urMHNnaBnm5%2BifKm71makq5qVlsC1ecOom6CdlGKxpq3ToWSbsV2nsquxwq2gp59dZ4JxfI9pZKydkal6sLqMraCtmZ6esG6%2F1JukmqqZo7Jw