Meet Her Marido Facundo Moyano

Publish date: 2024-05-05

As Eva Bargiela recent separation news from Facundo Moyano, there is growing interest in discovering her new partner. Who is Eva Bargiela Pareja Actual?

Eva Bargiela is a highly acclaimed model widely celebrated for her striking presence in fashion. She is represented by the prestigious Multitalent Agency, a testament to her talent and appeal within the industry.

One of Eva’s noteworthy achievements occurred in December 2014 when she graced the cover of Joy Magazine, a prestigious fashion publication renowned for featuring top models and fashion icons.

Her stunning appearance on the cover further cemented her reputation as a sought-after model.

Bargiela’s influence transcends the confines of glossy magazines. In August and November 2017, she garnered substantial media attention through features in Info Bae, a prominent news and entertainment source.

Further, Eva’s impact doesn’t stop at the runway; she has also cultivated a substantial online following. Her Instagram account, @evabargiela, boasts over 339k devoted followers. Now, read on to learn Eva Bargiela pareja.

Read More: Ben Cousins Partner 2023: Is He Still Dating Maylea Tinecheff?

Eva Bargiela Pareja: Who Is Her Current Partner?

Following the news of Eva Bargiela and Facundo Moyano’s separation, information quickly began circulating on various online platforms, igniting the curiosity of countless individuals eager to uncover details about her present romantic partner.

People are naturally inclined to follow the personal lives of public figures, especially those in the spotlight, like Eva Bargiela, a renowned figure in the fashion industry.

Not to mention, Eva Bargiela was visibly emotional when discussing her separation from Facundo Moyano.

She expressed her deep feelings by stating, “I still love him; he is my husband. I learned about the divorce papers from you. A mere piece of paper will not alter my love for him.

Moreover, she added many people associate me with Facundo due to our marriage, but I had made peace with this situation long ago. If everything were fine, my response would have remained the same.”

Based on the available information, she does not have a new partner.

Meet Eva Bargiela Ex-Husband Facundo Moyano

Eva Bargiela and Facundo Moyano married on October 15, 2021, and separated on September 2023.

Facundo Moyano is an Argentine trade unionist and politician affiliated with the Party of Culture, Education, and Labor (CET). He served as a National Deputy representing Buenos Aires Province from 2011 to 2021.

From 2009 to 2017, Moyano held the position of Secretary General of the Sindicato Único de Trabajadores de los Peajes y Afines (SUTPA), the toll booth workers’ union.

Notably, he is the son of Hugo Moyano, one of Argentina’s most prominent union leaders and a former Secretary General of the General Confederation of Labor.

Similarly, for the 2019–2023 term, Moyano was an active member of several parliamentary commissions, including those on Science and Technology, Sports, Population and Human Development, Industry, Labor Legislation, and Transport.

Additionally, he became notable for his outspoken advocacy in favor of legalizing abortion in Argentina, casting affirmative votes for the Voluntary Interruption of Pregnancy bills deliberated by the Argentine Congress in 2018 and 2020.

Why Did Eva Bargiela And Facundo Moyano Seperated?

The exact reasons for the separation of Eva Bargiela and Facundo Moyano are unknown. However, there have been several rumors and speculations in the media.

According to some sources, there have been indications that the couple was grappling with tensions, possibly stemming from Bargiela’s participation in a dance show.

Allegedly, Moyano held reservations about her involvement in the program, leading to significant disagreements within their relationship.

As the aftermath of the separation unfolded, Bargiela conveyed her emotions through a series of WhatsApp messages, subsequently aired on the television program “El debate del Bailando” on América TV.

During this exchange, she appeared to be emotionally affected by the situation and chose not to delve into the topic further at that moment.

You May Like: Who is Eddie Boxshall New Partner? Relationship Details

ncG1vNJzZmispqi1sMPSrZirq16YvK57xK%2BYZpqRp7SqscuaZKmZopq3onnAnKuumZxiuqax02afnqpdoq6ztcOoZJ%2BZk6q7pbuO