Who is Maisa Hallum? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Net Worth & More

Publish date: 2024-05-04

Maisa Hallum (born b/w 1994-1992, age: 28-30 years) is a businesswoman and public figure in America. She is now been introduced as the fiance of international basketball player Marcus Osmond Smart. Marcus has been performing as an NBA star since he got drafted into the NBA team in 2014. Marcus Smart is a 6 feet 4 inches tall player who has played for teams like “Boston Celtics”, and “Maine Red Claws”.

Maisa’s fiance has also won many accolades while playing as a basketball player in America. Maisa and Marcus have kept their relationship in private from the media cameras and fans. But recently they shared on the occasion of 2022 Christmas that they both are now engaged.

Maisa Hallum Biography & Education

Ever since Maisa Hallum got engaged to Marcus Smart many fans have been looking to know more about Maisa. Let us tell you that Maisa is a native of California. She shared a few things about herself during her interview with the podcast “Blueprint Concepts in 2020”. She has been working as a businesswoman since she graduated.

However, she has not registered herself anywhere on social media or on Linkedin where her educational information can be shared with readers. Nonetheless, since her young age, Maisa remained active in making drawings of clothes it appears she may have completed her education in fashion design earlier.

I think that’s the most important thing to me and just after I graduated college I was able to dedicate myself to the design process and you know I’ve just had so much fun with that ever since.

Maisa Hallum Wiki & Biodata

Full Real NameMaisa Hallum
NicknameMaisa
Age (as of 2022)28-30 years old
Popular asFor the fiancee of Marcus Smart
ProfessionBusinesswoman
Place of BirthCalifornia
Current ResidenceCalifornia
EducationGraduate
SchoolPrivate School
UniversityPrivate University
Date of Birthin b/w 1994-1992,
Net worth$670k USD (approx.)
NationalityAmerican
EthnicityMix-American
ReligionIslam (Not Confirmed)
Zodiac SignNot Known
LanguagesEnglish

Maisa Hallum Family, Siblings (Nationality & Ethnicity)

About her family, she shared in her interview that she belongs to a business family. Her business-class family motivated her to run her own business. Her parents always motivated her and her sister Naseme Hallum to launch their own business firm.

Maisa’s sister is a master’s degree holder at Boston University. She along with helping Maisa in her business works as a Brand Marketing Manager at “Chapman Automotive Group”. Naseme has worked earlier as a brand manager with many different firms.

Maisa and Naseme along with their mother used to visit the Basketball stadium to watch the match Marcus Smart most of the time.

so I would definitely say my parents and you know all together everything has motivated my sister and I to open our business.

FatherNot Known
MotherNot Known
SisterNaseme Hallum
BrotherNone
ReligionIslam (Not Confirmed)
EthnicityMix-American
NationalityAmerican

Height, Weight & other stats

Maisa Hallum Husband, Boyfriend & Engagement Ring

It has been found in our research that Marcus Smart and Maisa are dating each other before the year 2018. In 2018 Marcus Smart and Maisa were spotted together at a fundraising event. Marcus never shared his picture with Maisa officially on his Instagram where he has more than 787k followers.

But when he got engaged he made the news by sharing Maisa’s picture wearing an engagement ring. However, Maisa was captured in Papparazi cameras many times during the basketball match with Marcus sitting in the audience. They both will soon share a marriage date.

Engagement News

Basketball player Marcus Smart has finally proposed to his long-time girlfriend Maisa Hallum get married to him. He proposed Miasa on 25th December 2022. He proposed by bowing down on his knee holding a big diamond ring in his hand. Maisa was not aware that Marcus is going to propose to her. She immediately said yes to him. And now both are cheering their life as an engaged couple.

Marital StatusEngaged
Relationship StatusEngaged
Engagement Date25th December 2022
HusbandMarcus Smart
BoyfriendMarcus Smart
ChildrenSon-None
Daughter-None

Career & Profession (Sousa Swim)

Maisa Hallum is a businesswoman who owns her brand Sousa Swim. She shares herself as a founder and creative director of Sousa Swim. Sousa Swim is now highly popular among youngsters. It is a swimsuit line that provides a variety of designer suits to customers.

Her brand page has been followed by more than 8k people on Instagram and has been verified by Instagram. More about her work will be posted later.

Maisa Hallum’s Net Worth

Maisa Hallum has one earning source which is her business firm, Sousa Swim. She raised a good income near to $100k USD every year from her brand. And now this young girl is having a net worth of $670k USD. approximately. As she is now not available anywhere on social media it hard to tell where she spends most of her money.

Facts About Maisa Hallum

Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram & Wikipedia

FacebookClick Here
TwitterNot Available
YoutubeNot Available
InstagramNot Available
WikipediaNot Available
NewsUnzip HomeNewsUnzip.com

Q&A

When did Maisa Hallum and Marcus Smart get engaged?

They got engaged on 25th December 2022.

Who is Maisa Hallum?

She is the fiancee of basketball player Marcus Smart.

How old is Maisa Hallum?

She appears to be a 28-30-year-old girl.

Is Maisa Hallum Muslim?

She has not stated her religion anywhere but it appears that she is Muslim.

Where is Maisa Hallum from?

She is from California.

Photos Source:-

• https://www.instagram.com/youngamechanger/?hl=en
  • https://www.instagram.com/nasemehallum/?hl=en
  • Youtube
  • ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLqitdKaZKGZnKHCrns%3D