Are Aussie and Sam from The Ultimate: Queer Love Still Together?

Publish date: 2024-05-04

In honor of Pride Month, Netflix’s reality dating show returned with a new twist and viewers are curious about the status of Sam and Aussie’s relationship.

You may recall that last year saw the premiere of The Ultimatum, a new dating show. Produced by the same team behind Love Is Blind and Perfect Match, the show features five couples in which one partner has issued a marriage or breakup ultimatum. Two ‘trial marriages’ are arranged for the cast of The Ultimatum, one with their original spouse and one with a fellow cast member.

Fans of reality television are talking about the results of a spin-off version from this year that comprises only queer women or nonbinary cast members. Many fans are wondering are Aussie and Sam still together or not, much like they do about Xander and Vanessa and Lexi and Rae. What we know so far is listed below.

Are Aussie and Sam Still Together?

Yes! The terms of the show required Aussie and Sam to end their relationship, date other cast members for a week, and then choose one of them to engage in a three-week “trial marriage” They would return to living together for another three weeks before deciding whether to leave the program as a couple, as single people, or as engaged.

Sam and Mildred were matched during their trial marriages, while Aussie and Sam were paired during theirs. While it may seem like a match made in heaven at first when Tiff and Sam start living together, things quickly become tricky.

Clips of Tiff and Sam arguing about Tiff’s “non-negotiable” dog Shylo were obtained. Meanwhile, Aussie and Mildred got along fine… until Mildred met Aussie’s buddies. To paraphrase what Mildred admitted in her diary: “Ever since I met Aussie’s friend, Mo, I notice a different person in Aussie.”

Aussie’s companion expressed her reservations about making a long-term commitment to Mildred during their initial meeting. “The commitment is just, like, not matching,” Mildred went on.

You can also take a look at the below post by conscious. altruism:

Aussie and Sam became engaged in the season finale, along with Lexi and Rae. The concept of marriage as a totality. “I was so nervous about picking a life partner,” Aussie confessed during the show. “I’ve had to rethink marriage in light of this experience.”

Aussie told Sam, “I feel like I’ve found my lifelong mate in you,” after noting the penguins’ monogamy. “I choose you,” Australian said to Sam, and he agreed. There are some good sides to ultimatums, Sam noted. “The happiest day of my life, boo,” Aussie gushed.

While laying on the couch together, I casually mentioned, “So, you know being engaged implies you get married later. As if a deer had been caught in the headlights. Sam remarked, “Obviously, Aussie didn’t make the connection.

You may also see which other couples are still together and making long-term commitments to one another:

What Exactly Transpired Between Sam and Aussie on The Ultimate Queer Love?

On the show, Aussie and Sam were married for a trial period to their on-screen spouses, Mildred and Tiff. Sadly, neither of them turned out to be a good match.

Despite their initial attraction to one another, Tiff and Sam’s relationship quickly deteriorated once they moved in together and began clashing over Tiff’s dog. Tiff and Sam had an enormous dispute the next morning because Sam wouldn’t let the dog sleep in bed with them and Tiff slept on the couch instead.

Meanwhile, relations between Aussie and Mildred were tense. After a promising start, the dynamic between Mildred and Aussie changed after she met his pals. “Ever since I met Aussie’s friend, Mo,” Mildred writes in her journal, “I notice a different person in Aussie.”

Aussie and Sam were one of two couples to become engaged in the season finale. After telling Sam a story about two types of penguins that look for rocks to give to their life partners, Aussie says, “I feel like I’ve found my lifelong mate in you.” I’m picking you.

If you are interested in reading out more posts like this then you can join us on our Twitter account.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbHxzgo6aqZ5lkarAtLXEZpinnF2orq550q2gpaRdqbyosdOhnKtn