Who is Ronald Carlson? Wiki, Biography, Wife, Net Worth, Age, Height, Family, Parents & More

Publish date: 2024-05-03

Ronald Carlson (born in 1970, Age: 52 Years) is a famous American filmmaker, producer, director, writer, content creator, actor, media face, and entrepreneur from the United States of America. He is very popular in the country as the ex-boyfriend of famous American actress Selma Blair. Let me tell you that, Selma is a professional actress, who is known for her lead role in the movie named Brown’s Requiem.

On the other hand, if we talk about her former partner then, Ronald is a famous filmmaker and producer. According to his LinkedIn profile, Ron is the owner of August Heart Entertainment production house in Los Angeles, California.

Being a famous director and writer, he has released lots of movies such as Dead Ant, Beverly Hills, 90210, Haunted Lives: True Ghost Stories, and others. Ron has also appeared as an actor in some movies.

In March 2022, Ronald become trending on Google after his ex-partner Selma claimed that Ron has physically assaulted her. She also shared some photos as proof on the web. In this article, we talk about Ronald Carlson’s age, biography, wiki, family, career, net worth, movies, girlfriend, wife, parents, siblings, height, and facts.

Who is Ronald Carlson?

This professional filmmaker, Ronald Carlson is popular for his amazing stories and films. Let me tell you that, Ron has also launched lots of movies and television shows. Some of his famous projects are The Million Dollar Kid, Killing Time, I Am My Resume, Dead Ant, and many more.

Not only a director, but Ronald is also an actor and producer. He also runs a production house in Los Angels called August Heart Entertainment. Moreover, he has also appeared in lots of award shows.

Ronald Carlson Biography (Hometown, Birthday & Childhood)

Biodata:-Selma Blair’s ex-boyfriend, Ron Carlson is a famous producer and filmmaker. He was born in 1970 in The United States of America. We are unable to find his real date of birth. As of 2022, Ronald’s age is 52 years old.

He is also known as Ron Carlson, Ronnie Carlson, and Ronald Carlson in the entertainment industry. Apart from this, he is a well-educated guy.

As per his LinkedIn profile, Ron graduated from The University of Utah in 1994 with a bachelor’s degree in Fine Art. Let me tell you that, he began making short movies in his college days. Today, Ronald is a famous filmmaker and producer.

Ron Carlson Wiki / Bio (Age, School & Trivia)

Full Real NameRonald Carlson.
Also Known As1. Ron Carlson.
2. Ronnie Carlson.
Age (as of 2022)52 years old.
ProfessionProducer, Writer, Filmmaker, Director, Actor, Media Face, and Entrepreneur.
Date of Birth1970.
Place of BirthThe United States of America
Current ResidenceLos Angeles, California, United States.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materThe University of Utah.
Net worth$2-3 million USD (approx.).
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityWhite.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignWill Update.

Ronald Carlson Family (Ethnicity & Nationality)

According to the sources, Ron Carlson was born to his parents in the United States. He is a part of a Christian family. Ronald holds a white ethnic race. The exact details about his parents are not available.

Ronald’s father also runs a business in the US. His mother is a homemaker. His parents always supported him in this field. Ron grew up along with his siblings in the US.

Ronald Carlson Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

FatherMr. Carlson.
MotherMrs. Carlson.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.

Ronald Carlson Wife. Girlfriend & Affairs

Talking about his love life then, Ron Carlson is famous in the industry for his previous relationship with actress Selma Blair. According to the media reports, Selma and Ronald’s names has been romantically linked in February 2015. They started dating each other in July 2017.

After a few months, Carlson and Blair got separated in January 2018 due to some personal reasons. Both of them, reunited again in the year 2020. As of March 2022, the couple is not living together. Not only this, but Selma has also claimed that Ron has physically abused her.

However, Rn denied all the allegations. As per the reports, Ronald is the father of a beautiful daughter named Chloe Carlson from his past relationships.

On the other hand, Selma has also a son from her previous affair with fashion designer Jason Bleick. However, we were unable to find any details about Ron’s current relationship status.

Read Also: Who is Miranda Derrick? Wiki, Biography, Husband, Net Worth, Age, Height, Family, Parents & Facts

Ronald Carlson Daughter, Kids & Ex-Partner

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusSingle.
Current GirlfriendWill Update.
WifeNot Known.
Previous RelationshipsSelma Blair (Actress).
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: Chloe Carlson.

Ronald Carlson Height, Weight & Physical Stats

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″
In Meters: 1.75 m
In Centimetres: 175 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 65 kg
In Pounds: 143 lbs
Eye ColorBlue.
Hair ColorWhite.
Shoe Size8 US.

Ronald Carlson Career – Filmmaker & Producer

Discussing his professional life then, Ronald Carlson is a famous filmmaker and producer. He started making short films during his college days. He has also launched lots of short films. After his higher studies, Ron becomes a professional filmmaker.

Today, he released lots of films and television series. Moreover, Ron is famous for writing the script of a famous film named Dead Ant. Not only this, but Carlson has also produced lots of movies such as Destination Truth, I Am My Resume, Unnatural, and others.

Let me tell you that, he also acted on lots of projects. At present, he is running a production house called August Heart Entertainment in Los Angels. He is also working on his upcoming projects.

Ronald Carlson Movies & TV Shows

YearMovies & TV ShowsRole
1994Beverly Hills, 90210P.K.
1994Tales from the CryptRon.
1995Haunted Lives: True Ghost StoriesDuncan.
2000The Million Dollar KidRazor.
2001Ordinary MadnessBobby Lang.
2002Killing TimeDevlon.
2003EveCameraman.
2003I Am My ResumeWriter.
2006Last Stop for PaulArt.
2007Destination TruthProducer.
2013All American Christmas CarolWriter.
2015UnnaturalBrooking.
2017Dead AntSound Engineer, Writer, and Director.

Ronald Carlson Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

As per the sources, Ron Carlson is a popular filmmaker and producer. His primary earning source is his filmmaking career. Apart from this, he also makes money from productions.

As per a guess, Ronald’s estimated net worth is around $2-3 million USD. He is currently living a lavish life in Los Angeles.

7 Facts You Should Know About Ronald Carlson

Ronald Carlson Wikipedia, Instagram & External Links

FAQ of Ronald Carlson

• Who is Ronald Carlson?

He is a famous filmmaker, producer, director, writer, actor, and entrepreneur.

• What is Ronald Carlson’s net worth?

$2-3 million USD (approx.).

• Who is Ronald Carlson’s wife or girlfriend?

He dated American actress Selma Blair.

• How old is Ronald Carlson?

He is 52 years old (as of 2022).

• Why Ronald Carlson is famous?

As the filmmaker and writer of the famous film Dead Ant.

• (Images Source: Google)

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZL%2BwusClm2abkae5tLvNaA%3D%3D