Billie Eilish Bald Robot Magazine Cover, When Hotline Singer Ripped Nylon Germany

Publish date: 2024-05-03

The Bad Guy singer, Billie Eilish once appeared on the magazine cover. For other celebrities, this is a memorable moment, but for Billie this was disgusting. Makers of Nylon Germany make the inappropriate look of Billie. By this, she faces some criticism from the people. 

In the article, we will talk about on look of Billie and the magazine. So, stay tuned to the article to know more about why people started criticizing Billie Eilish and why the cover photo is awful for Billie Eilish. 

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Billie Eilish Bald Robot Magazine Cover

Billie was minor when she knew about all this shit. She was so disappointed with her look on the cover of Nylon’s magazine. Later the magazine deleted the post after a big discussion between Eilish fans and the team Nylon magazine. Billie Eilish also commented on the post of the Nylon magazine handle. 

See also  Billie Eilish Bikini Photo: Ocean Eyes Singer's Bikini Picture Sets Instagram on Fire; Check String Bikini Pic Here

.@BillieEilish calls out NYLON Magazine for making a photoshopped image of her their official cover without permission from her:

“You’re gonna make a picture of me shirtless?! thats not real?? at 17? and make it the cover???? I did not consent in any way” pic.twitter.com/PHhDygYQQm

— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) August 29, 2019

She commented, “what the f**k is this sh*t. 1. i was never approached by nylon about this piece whatsoever. i did not know it was happening nor did anyone on my team. 2. this is not even a real picture of me. i had absolutely no creative input.”

Billie also writes, ” 3. youre gonna make a picture of me shirtless?? thats not real?? at 17? and make it the cover???? even if the picture was supposed to look like some robot version of me… i did not consent in any way. 4. ANNNDDD YOU’RE GONNA REMOVE ALL MY F—IN HAIR? booooooooooo to you.”

And end the comment by showing the middle finger Emoji. Billie Eilsih is a popular singer amongst teenagers, and her fans follow her look and Style Billie if Billie Eilish follows the evildoing so her followers may be also observed in an immoral way. 

See also  Billie Eilish Bikini Photo: Ocean Eyes Singer's Bikini Picture Sets Instagram on Fire; Check String Bikini Pic Here

Billie Eilish Bald on Nylon Germany Magazine in 2019

After the comment of Billie on the cover photo post, Nylon Magazine also gives a reply to Billie’s comment. Nylon mentioned, “For this cover, it was never our intention to create a look that is confusing or insulting to Billie Eilish.”

They apologize for his mistake and they continue to write, “It was only ever our intention to honor Billies impact and her work by creating this avatar which is part of a cover series highlighting the power of digital prodigy artists. This avatar is a piece of 3D artwork created in dedication to her achievements and the positive effect she has had on millions around the globe – including us.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by NYLON (@nylonmag)

Using the face of famous celebrities without her authorization is too bad. There are some people who are confused about Nylon America and Nylon Germany. They also clarify with a post on his official Instagram account.

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunCuyKWjop1dmrattdKhZJuZnJl6s7vBqKtmpZGcrru1zZ5knKemmr9uw8eepWagn6m5qrrEZqqippeav26%2ByKmnnpxdo8atu81mnp6qnZa7uns%3D