Is Sasha Leaving General Hospital? Is Sasha Going to Die on General Hospital? Know If Sasha Dies on

Publish date: 2024-05-02

Is Sasha Leaving General Hospital? Sasha Gilmore is a fictional character from ABC’s long-time-running soap opera General Hospital since 2018. She recently celebrated her five years in the show. There are some speculations that she is leaving the show. Is she indeed leaving the General Hospital? Let’s dive into the full information.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Is Sasha Leaving General Hospital?

Sasha Gilmore, a fictional character on the ABC daytime Soap Opera, General Hospital, was considered the first daughter of the late Dr. Silas Clay and his ex-wife Nina Reeves. Later it was revealed that Valentine Cassadine hired her to pretend to be Nina’s daughter.

No, Sasha Gilmore is not leaving the General Hospital soap opera as of September 2023. She recently took her social media to share the latest information about her stint in the show. She wrote in the caption:

“Celebrating 5 years at this amazing place this week!!! 🥳💙 I’m beyond grateful to have a workplace that feels more like family and a second home! @generalhospitalabc”

See also  Who was Craig Sjodin General Hospital? Photographer Craig Sjodin Obituary on GH
View this post on Instagram

A post shared by SOFIA MATTSSON (@iamsofiamattsson)

Is Sasha Going to Die on General Hospital? Sasha Dies on GH?

Sasha Gilmore has previously faced every wife’s nightmare when her husband Brando Corbin (Johnny Wactor) died after being attacked by the hook killer which led to a lot of headaches for her in the show.

In December 2021, she lost her son Liam shortly after giving birth. The pain of losing her child caused her to become addicted to drugs. At that time she was almost to die but she could survive herself.

On the episode of Wednesday, September 27, on the epic drama between Gladys Corbin and Sasha, she (Sasha) raged, “You sold Brando’s garage behind my back, Your own son’s blood and sweat, and you treated it like it was nothing! I actually thought that you loved me. How could you do something like this? How could you betray me at my lowest point, when I trusted you with my entire life?”

See also  What Happened to Molly in General Hospital? Where Is Molly on GH?

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunC10maqmquYlnqtscCvoKefXZyyr7HRmqNmoJ%2BovarAwKVm